Question :

apna wirasti haq lena chahati hon bap fot ho gaya hai sotili maa ne sotaily bhaion ko asa sikhaya ke un ho ne bhi koch nahi diya khud karoorpati ho gay hai aur mujh ko koch nahi mila


  1. yes, its your right to claim your inheritance. you may engage our services, please visit our services with all available documents of properties, Death certificate of your father and CRC/NIC . you may call for more information @ 03214610092.

Write a comment: