Question :

Hi Good Evening!
I want to change my name on my B.COM degree . My Matric & FA certificates are already changed along with my passport & emirates id. My only concern is to know for my name change on my graduation degree should i come back to pakistan or can be done with all my documents only


  1. How did you get change earlier…? in my opinion after 90 days, u need to get a decree of declaration from a civil court.

    You may file a case from UAE through a special power of attorney.

Write a comment: