Question :

My Mom was the owner of a flat which she sold out in feb 2017. Cheque was on my name and deposited in my account. I am a salaried person and Tax Filer as well. My Mom is a non filer. Since the property was not on my name so it was not declared in the assets by me. Should I still mention the cheque value as my income? The same money was used by my mom. Not me.

Another question: My mom didnt get the sale deed by that time. Is it possible to get a back dated sale deed? Or any other way?


  1. copy of old sale deed ll be sufficient proof of funds,

    you have to show the source of income to avoid this luxury life as soon as possible, you mother may prepare a gift deed to you regarding money she has received

Write a comment: