Question :

What’s the fee for filing a civil case in session Court for partition


  1. Suit for partition is file before Senior Civil Judge, Lahore and not before \session Judge. you may discuss the fee with us according to the details of your case. thanks. You may call for quotation @ 0321 4610092. Thanks

Write a comment: