Question :

Hello sir
Mera aik larki ke sath 9 saal sy relationship hai and uski family ny commitment ki thi shadi ki
Toh Ab unho ny kahin aur shadi fix krdi hai
And Mera scene off hogya hai
To kya es baary m meray koi legal rights hein ?
Any chance of law suit ?


  1. If the girl is with you then you have many rights to get her back, otherwise, you may get in trouble if she denies. It’s better to consult us at or visit our office for more information,

Write a comment: