Question :

I would like to ask about a family case of maintenance of minor living with his mother who was second wife of his father. Nowadays his father is residing in Canada with first wife and children. what would be the procedure to file a suit for maintenance so that the father of minor can appear over here. Father have his rest of family in Pakistan. Kindly guide me so that I can proceed further.


  1. you can file a case in family case for maintenance of minor against the father. Name of a grandfather or grandmother should also be included as defendant in plaint.

Write a comment: