Dear management, I am dawood from Lahore Pakistan and i want to some house issues regarding selling of property.so please me number of some lawyer with whom i can discuss the issue.Also let me kmow is property stay can be cancel or not ,if yes then which court can cancel it and how much will be incurred. I'll be wait for your kind response. Thanks

Friday, June 29th, 2018 by mdawood535