I am looking to engage an attorney relating to fraud on my late Father's property in Lahore Cantonment. I understand that some of the key steps will include: - Getting a Stay Order - Filing a Suit for Declaration - Filing a Criminal Case - Other/Please suggest as required Please respond with the following at your earliest: - Any experience you have in such property cases? - Any previous experience you have with the MEO? - Your proposed fees? I would appreciate your early response.  

Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 by aatif.mahmood