Question :

Hello dear Sir/Ma’am.

Trust you will be fine. I have a question regarding Waqf law in Pakistan. I live overseas and I have some property in Faisalabad. I have two daughters. I want to know that is it possible that I Waqf my houses to them? They wouldn’t be able to sell it but I want they can live or give on rent. Is such Waqf law exist is Pakistan where where the father can Waqf his houses to his daughters or sons? Please reply. Thanks.


  1. Waqt can be declared in the name Allah for some Charity works only likes, for Mosque, Welfare society, poor help, education works etc. you may create a trust and nominate them as chairman and trustees etc.

    If you just want to transfer the property you should gift the property them through a registered gift deed or a will.

Write a comment: