Question :

Parents wants their adult married son to get out of their house, because they dont like her wife , what type of legal rights the son got, if he wants his parents to provide his share of the property , so, he can live peacefully with his wife in the same house??


  1. No, son has no such rights. he can not claim the share right now as there is no inherited property yet. on the other side wife has many rights now and no one can throw her out of home where she is residing. Your wife can obtain a stay order from Family court .

Write a comment: