Question :

Salam , my mother died in 1954 and she was shareholder in one house with her brother . I have registery and her death certificate. Now I’m asking my due share to my cousins and they are declining to pay my share and on top of that they are holding the house in their custody since 1954 . Please advice what could be the best legal options i have to proceed. Thanks


Write a comment: