Question :

I was engaged to a girl but broke off the engagement and married someone else. After marriage, i somehow got in contact with my ex-fiance. But I stopped all contact because my wife didn’t approve of it. Now that ex-fiance is spreading screenshots of my conversation to acquaintances of my wife and myself. What legal action can I take against her


  1. . Without permission publishing, such screenshot of personal communication is an offence now under cyber crimes act. File a complaint with FIA for this offence without further delay.

  2. 15/04/2018

    Thanks for the prompt response. Already filed a complaint to nr3c throigh email.

Write a comment: